Tuesday, December 07, 2010

WIP 50 States


Here's a quick snap of my 50 States painted postcards project. There are certain states that I know nearly nothing about so this is a bit of an educational project for me...the western states were relatively straight forward as I could draw on experiences I made there myself but I didn't want to wait 'til I have visited all 50 states to carry on with this, so I have to continue reading and looking up on more interesting or quirky facts or myths about all other states - nerdy stuff, but I like it.

Thanks for recent blog features and mentions about my work to these guys:
seriousplay / frohlockend / cutelittlelife / lanastepul / Poppytalk / designi1 / waysideviolet / suzysarcastic / Design Crush /

Other good news is that my work got selected to be in the AOIs Images 35 book, which will be out in September 2011.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy that you made all 50 states, they're completely adorable!

Designi1 said...

Congrats! second, i just want to say that anytime you publish a new calendar wallpaper they probably will be feature in the designi1 for the simple factor that we appreciate your work. Keep going Christiane!