Wednesday, September 01, 2010

September DesertFriends desktop wallpaper


Happy September!
For you to download to use as a desktop wallpaper calender, every month of 2010. Get the whole set here.

The design this month is from a oil pastel illustration called Playing Hookie which will be on show at Inkygoodness PLAY at East Gallery until Sept.12. It's based on a Raymond Carver short story (Nobody Said Anything).

Please note that this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

3 comments:

v a l e r i a c i s said...

I'll download it now. This month is my birthday, may I post it on my blog?
kisses Christiane!

Unknown said...

Of course, Valeria, and have a great Birthday! cx

jacqueline said...

Dearest Christiane, you have such a lovely space here and it's my first time visiting! Loving your work! Thanks so much for this wonderful wallpaper. Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!