Monday, July 26, 2010

Little Green Helpers




Here are some pictures of the 2 Little Green Helpers books, Grow! and Recycle!, published by Campbell Books this summer. They come with push-up-tabs that make water gush, plants grow or birds appear from bushes. I also did the title lettering (Grow! + Recycle!) and the wooden stamp alphabet was done in-house, I love that handmade touch it gives.
Also available to buy here and here.
view more on Flickr

I've always wanted to make a green theme kids book about recycling...maybe one that is more factual and for older kids. I haven't seen that many around, although even Charlie and Lola recycle these days, which is good because I was in a bit of a shock when I first arrived in England and there still wasn't any real recycling going on!

No comments: