Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Yeehaw Wyoming!


The latest addition to my postcard set.

3 comments:

v a l e r i a c i s said...

mmmmmmm!!! tasty cakes!!

John Nez said...

How lovely! Wild Wooly Wonderful Wyoming... you simply must go there yourself someday!

The thing is that 85% of it is a barren wasteland... and the other 15% is Yellowstone & other mountains. When we moved back to Seattle from New York, we packed everything into a big dodge pickup truck and drove it through Wyoming... over the Bighorn mountains. What a trip. lol!

Lovely blogging... such a busy blogger!

:0)

Christiane said...

Thanks!

NY->Seattle? What a distance!! Must have taken ages.
WY: yes, I have been there, all of the events are true though I do mix things and places up.
I plan to do these postcards for the states I've been to...just a few more to come.

Would love to add the Deep South on this list, never been there!!