Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello 2010!


Yeah, I also made it into the new year and am back to work and all, I haven't actually stopped working all through the holidays anyway, but I also did other things such as: waiting in airport lounges, dog walking, slipping on a frozen tractor lane, running in sub zero temperatures, recovering from sinusitis (this pattern repeats itself each year), seeing family, eating cake, playing cards etc...
And I spent the end of the year at the same place as last year, playing darts and listening to Calexico on tape!
Above is a telephone scribble I did on a dummy book whilst discussing Rubberduck snow boots and Christmas presents with Imke who bought someone a snow globe of our town, Bremen.

More updates on my mini books and kids books and new patterns/fabrics are coming soon.

No comments: