Monday, November 17, 2008

Inspiration wall


Finally I found the pictures I was looking for the last few weeks, I moved home too many times so I never really settle enough to put things in their right place...
I changed the wall next to my drawing desk for the new project for inspiration. All my bible themed inspiration has moved to the 'digital' desk now as I'm done with the actual pencil drawings.
I also need to find a system to document and keep track of ideas so that they stay accessible and won't get buried under tons of paper and sketchbooks and snippets and newspapers and all that stuff.

3 comments:

Deb said...

SNAP! i think we have the same desk lamp-was it from ikea by any chance? your inspiration wall looks lovely. dx.

Christiane said...

Hehe! Yes, don't remember its name though, but I think was the best looking and sturdiest there...

John Nez said...

I think a bulletin board is in order!

That way it's easy to move things around... lots easier than tape or pins in the wall (which is hard to push pins into sometimes)

Very charming artwork... as usual.

:0)