Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy 2008!


Happy New Year, blog people!
I moved house and then I had the Noro virus and now I'm without the internet at home, not a very good start. Apart from those things lots of new and exciting stuff will come up soon hopefully, I started some paintings in Germany and can't wait to get into work-mode again with my 2 double desks soon...
The picture above was taken whilst I cleaned the new flat. It looks a bit more alive now, especially with my new smoothie maker and waffle iron.

4 comments:

Anja said...

Happy new year to you too. My sister and my husband had the Noro virus in November. He fainted and two of his teeth were broken. I had to call the ambulance. It was horrible. Hope you´re ok again.

Your new appartment looks great. We are going to move this year too, I hope. I wish you a nice life in your new home.

natural attrill said...

Hope you are happy in your new home.
Happy New Year!
Penny.

Christiane said...

Anja - that sounds horrible! You're lucky you didn't have the virus though!
Penny - yes, the new home is great!
Chx

ladysnail said...

happy new home! hope you are settling in well. dx.